Thanks to all of you who made the 2016/2017 art show season an amazing success! Our season will pick up again in the fall, so check back in late summer to see our new show schedule!
Until then, I will be traveling and diving to get new images. Keep track of my adventures here!
**French Polynesia Underwater Photography Workshops with Blue Water Photo**
July 2nd-12th 2017 - SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE
- Timed for the annual grouper spawning event where thousands of marbled groupers gather.
- One of the best destinations for sharks with regular sightings of 7 different species.
- Hundreds of marbled grouper huge Napoleon wrasse, and bottlenose dolphins
- Sail and dive in comfort on one of the luxurious boats-the French Polynesia Master
- Expert underwater photo instruction daily.
- Co-led by Craig and Bluewater Photo owner Scott Gietler.
- Non-photographers and beginner photographers welcome!
Interested in joining? Contact Craig for more information!